Acknowledging global change within the workplace and the need to make that change.
Organisation sees the possibilities and threats and finds support to continue the journey of workplace improvement.
Workplace is being changed based on organisation and employee needs.
Permanent improvement loops secure a future-proof organisation.
Create insights in needs and benefits.
Motivate all stakeholders and share successes.
Integrate professional tooling for permanent use and monitoring.
Step 1 – Business Case – Occupancy & Utilization
- Client acknowledges level 1 maturity and asks Measuremen for help in order to reach the next level;
- Measuremen provides a business case to indicate the possibilities and possible threats;
- In co-operation with client, Measuremen develops a plan to overcome the threats with facts and figures;
- Business cases and occupancy & utilization reports combined provide a validation to continue in order to reach the next level in workplace maturity.
Step 2 – Activity Analysis
- The pilot and business case have been approved and preparations for the Workplace Occupancy & Activity Analysis can be made;
- Every stakeholder has communicated the measurements. Sessions for preparation, guidance, and feedback have been planned;
- Measuremen starts with measurements for all departments and locations;
- Results are presented and shared among the departments.
Step 3 – Organisational fit
- GAP analysis based on workspace preference, functional needs, personal characteristics and actual use;
- Implement decision-making
portal, where different measurements are compared with each other;
- Preparations are made to go into detail on personal benefits for individual users;
- Individual tuning of activity and workspace choice reports (through MP2W);