SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE – PARIS
We are Measuremen: we measure. We help organisations to make the best choices to improve their workplace strategy and work environment. We do this with a team of ambitious people in Central London. We have our HQ office in Amsterdam and an office in Brussels and Sydney. We are expanding fast and have many more countries on our wish list.
As a Sales Executive, it’s your mission to gain market share in the French market by having close contact with (potential) customers about their needs and wishes. You work together with the Operations team to reach this goal. You are responsible for the entire sales process, from the first contact with the customer until closing the deal and aftersales.
What we offer
- A flat organisation in which you have a lot of freedom, opportunities and responsibilities
- You work is visible and matters!
- The opportunity to grow and develop yourself in a young and fast-growing company
- Minimum degree: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum work experience: 3 to 5 years
- Proven history meeting or exceeding quota and closing sales
- You speak native French and professional English
You are buzzing with ideas and can directly convert plans into leads. ‘Better to be sorry afterwards, then asking permission beforehand’. You are an ambitious, persistent and strong communicator. Furthermore, you have a broad network and have proven sales experience. You enjoy challenges, are goal oriented and participate proactively in improving our sales strategy.
Does this sound like the ideal job for you? Then we’d love to meet you. Please send your resume and motivation to us by clicking on the button below.
An assessment may be a part of this application procedure.