JUNIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR – PARIS
We are Measuremen: we measure. We help organisations to make the best decisions to improve their workplace strategy and work environment. We do this with a team of young and ambitious people.
We are expanding fast. We’ve now done projects in 38 countries throughout the globe and have many more countries on our wishlist. Besides our head office in Amsterdam, we have offices around the globe: Sydney, London, and Paris. For several times, we’ve been nominated for prizes such as fastest-growing startup, most fun employer, and entrepreneur of the year. We are very proud of that and we would like to take you with us into the challenging world of Facility Management!
As a Junior Project Coordinator, you are in the heart of the organization: the Operations team. Our goal is to serve clients in a perfect and efficient way, in order for them to optimize their workplace by our reports. Besides planning, you will prepare projects, carry out inventories and coordinate projects in Paris, France, and other French-speaking countries.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of projects
- Making schedules for the projects
- Aligning project details with your colleagues and clients
- Coordinating students who carry out the projects
- Helping the Report Centre for your projects
- have communicative skills on an operational, tactical, and strategic level. You will work with our data, which we will convert into usable information for our clients;
- work accurately and generate motivation out of working with data;
- are resistant to stress. The workload can change but is always challenging. You need to be able to perform under pressure;
- don’t mind to travel for work;
- have a Bachelor degree;
- have work experience for a maximum of two years;
- are full time available;
- are living in/near Paris;
- are fluent in both French and English.
- a scale-up in which you have a lot of freedom, opportunities and responsibilities;
- an environment in which your work is visible;
- the opportunity to grow and develop yourself.
Are you excited to work in a dynamic and fun team? Click on the button below and apply! Do you still have any questions?
Don’t hesitate to ask them to our HR-executive: Laura via +31 (0)6 43 17 24 16.
An assessment may be a part of this application procedure.