DATA ENGINEER – AMSTERDAM
Are you eager to learn and do you feature ownership? Then we are looking for you!
We are Measuremen! We measure how our customers’ workplaces are used. Based on this data, they can make informed decisions to improve their workplace strategy and working environment. We do so with a team of young and enthusiastic professionals in the heart of Amsterdam. We are also based in Sydney, London, Paris and Brussels.
We are expanding rapidly. We’ve done projects in 40 countries around the globe and have many more countries on our wishlist. Besides our office in Amsterdam, we have offices internationally – Sydney, London and Paris. We’ve been nominated several times for prizes such as fastest-growing startup, most fun employer, and entrepreneur of the year. We are very proud of that and we would like to take you with us into the challenging & rewarding world of Facility Management!
In our mission to help organizations improve their workplace strategies, we work with a lot of data in order to provide them with our reports. We gather our data through workplace usage (observations), smart building data systems, occupancy and temperature sensors, and workplace behaviour apps. After gathering, we have to integrate all of our data before it can be converted into an interactive report for our clients. This is where you come along.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- You are responsible to improvove and maintain the performance of our self-service business Intelligence & Data Reporting system.
- Part of this responsibility is to design, build and maintain a data warehouse, manage the ETL process and get the most out of our BI tool.
- There will be a major role for you in enhancing data.
- We not only want to (further) integrate our diverse set of data sources, but also want to take them to the next level.
- You will investigate, experiment and advise on the best ways to apply new technologies.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Love to work with data;
- Capable and eager to work under minimal direction in a fast-paced energetic environment, managing multiple projects and priorities at once;
- Have more than one year of experience in a reporting and analysis role with hands-on experience with relational databases, data modelling, and data visualization tools to deliver results;
- Have experience in writing and optimizing (advanced) SQL queries;
- Can contribute to a clear vision on our data management;
- Are eager to be part of an international scale-up company and want to have a big impact on our further growth;
- Live in/near Amsterdam;
- Are full time available.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A flat organisation in which you have a lot of freedom, opportunities and responsibilities;
- An ambitious and small team where innovation is paramount in order to implement new developments;
- The opportunity and support to grow and develop yourself in a young and fast-growing company;
- An environment where your work is visible and matters;
- Flexibility to work outside of the office;
- A daily catered lunch in the office;
- A nice salary, a great office and awesome colleagues!
Are you excited to work in a dynamic and fun team? Click on the button below and apply! Do you still have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask them to our HR-executive Laura via +31 (0)6 43 17 24 16 or email@example.com.
*Please do not contact us for sales purposes.