BI/DATA ARCHITECT – AMSTERDAM
Are you eager to learn and do you feature ownership? Then we are looking for you!
We are Measuremen: we measure. We help organisations to make the best decisions to improve their workplace strategy and work environment. We do this with a team of young and ambitious people in the heart of Amsterdam.
We are expanding fast. We’ve now done projects in 38 countries throughout the globe and have many more countries on our wishlist. Besides our office in Amsterdam, we have offices around the globe: Sydney, London and Paris. For several times, we’ve been nominated for prizes such as fastest-growing startup, most fun employer, and entrepreneurs of the year. We are very proud of that and we would like to take you with us into the challenging world of Facility Management!
In our mission to help organizations improve their workplace strategies, we work with a lot of data in order to provide them with our reports. We gather our data through workplace usage (observations), smart building data systems, occupancy and temperature sensors, and workplace behaviour apps. After gathering, we have to integrate all of our data before it can be converted into a report, which is useful information for our client. This is where you come along. You will mainly focus on the preparation and optimalisation of the data into an efficient model. You will also develop and improve data presentation features in our business intelligence tool Sisense.
- have 2 to 3 years of experience in a reporting and analysis role with strong quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to turn large amounts of data into meaningful information;
- have hands-on experience with relational databases, data modelling, and data visualization tools to deliver results;
- have experience with business intelligence tools (such as Sisense, Tableau, Qlik or PowerBI);
- are eager to be part of an international scale-up company and want to have a big impact on our further growth;
- have experience with ‘data warehouse’ (not necessary, but it’s a plus);
- are full time available.
- a flat organisation in which you have a lot of freedom, opportunities and responsibilities;
- An ambitious and small team where innovation is paramount in order to implement new developments;
- an environment where your work is visible and matters;
- the opportunity to grow and develop yourself in a young and fast-growing company;
- a nice salary, a great office and awesome colleagues!
Are you excited to work in a dynamic and fun team? Click on the button below and apply!
Do you still have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask for our HR-executive: Laura via +31 (0)6 43 17 24 16.