Are you interested in working with a multidisciplinary team on a complex workplace data analytics tool, where innovation, security, privacy and collaboration are key?
Have you got what it takes to manage deployments, develop tools, design cloud-based infrastructure automation, and more?
Then we are looking for you!
Who we are…
We are Measuremen; we improve workplaces and -life worldwide. We help organisations to make the best decisions to improve their workplace strategy and work environment. We do this with a team of young and ambitious people in the heart of Amsterdam.
We are expanding rapidly. We’ve done projects in 40+ countries around the globe and have many more countries on our wishlist. Besides our office in Amsterdam, we have offices internationally – Sydney, London and Paris. We’ve been nominated several times for prizes such as fastest-growing startup, most fun employer, and entrepreneur of the year. We are very proud of that and we would like to take you with us into the challenging & a rewarding world of Facility Management & Real Estate!
We’re looking for someone who…
- Loves ownership; you design it, you build it, you own it!
- Is self-motivated with excellent communication skills; not afraid to work with a variety of skill sets to get the job done
- Is passionate about the cloud – we live and breath AWS
- Has experience in architecting systems based on functional and non-functional requirements
Who is interested in…
- Making a difference: working on high-level, scalable platforms with a mission to create meaningful, content-rich and secure insights
- Working with a team who encompass that mission: collaboration, striving for innovation, privacy, security and the freedom to bring in new ideas
- Getting hands-on with our entirely AWS-based environment and work with the latest in cloud technologies
- An informal working culture, however working with the latest technologies, continuously striving for automation, designing new solutions for our global client base.
- Build and maintain our production AWS infrastructure to ensure scalability and high-availability while maximizing development team efficiency
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues related to product and infrastructure.
- Implement solutions for automated provisioning of clusters and centralised configuration management using orchestration and configuration management tools
- Ensure that proactive and efficient monitoring is in place for all our vital microservices, and triaging issues through AWS tools
- Perform automated deployments to create new or update existing production/staging environments
- Be responsible for the packaging and distribution of our custom software libraries
- Continuous Integration and Delivery for all our microservices
- Provide insights into scalability and maintenance to developers
- A flat organisation in which you have a lot of freedom, opportunities and responsibilities;
- An ambitious and small team where innovation is paramount in order to implement new developments;
- An environment where your work is visible and matters;
- The opportunity to grow and develop yourself in a young and fast-growing company;
- A nice salary, a great office and awesome colleagues!